• Easily installed.
• Fused circuit protection.
• Ideal for Nitrous applications.
• Attractive anodized red aluminum.
• 1000HP with OEM in tank production pumps*.
• Available for single or dual pump applications.
• Easily installed. Uses stock feed wire & fuel lines.
• Eliminates expensive fuel lines and pump upgrades.
• Proven reliability and concept. Tens of thousands sold since 1995.
• Does not affect pump life. Actually increases life of returnless pumps.
• Exclusive built in regulator stabilizes voltage regardless of battery voltage (down to 11V).
• Increases fuel pump flow up to 50% on ANY electric pump(s). 75% for "Competition" 20V.
• Compensates for reduced voltage/pump delivery from voltage drops by lights and accessories.
• Activated by boost switch (supercharged, turbocharged) or vacuum switch (naturally aspirated).
• Adjustable from 1% to 50% ON DEMAND from driver’s seat. Dual BOOST-A-PUMP™ is not adjustable. Set at max flow.
• Used on all Kenne Bell Supercharger Kits (street & competition) and some of “World’s Most Powerful Production Cars.”
• STREET 17.5V - 850HP* • COMPETITION 20V - 1000HP*
*EXAMPLE: Actual HP rating with Ford #M-9407 Dual Pumps depends on injector size. Higher pressure - lower flow injectors use more pump capacity than lower pressure - higher flow injectors.
HOW IT WORKS - While dyno and street testing, our On Board Data Logger told us that fuel flow was less at night when the lights, stereo etc. were on. The voltage to the pump was varying between 12 and 13.5 volts and fuel was being reduced up to 15%. Further testing in our Fuel Flow Lab indicated that by elevating the voltage to the pump we could safely increase fuel capacity by as much as 50%. The Kenne Bell BOOST-A-PUMP™ does just that - and it automatically maintains the pre-set voltage or % increase with as little as 10 volts at the battery.